Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pixlr: The photoshop online!



Pixlr is a convinient website which allows you to edit your images in the same manner as photoshop. As well as photoshop, Pixlr has many of the same tools which includes the free transform tool, the stamp clone tool, and the polygonal lasso tool. Even though most of the tools are in photoshop there are more than 2 tools which arent found on photoshop. The first one being the smudge tool. The smudge tool ,as we all know, is used by artists to add effect or texture to their drawings. This is used in Pixlr by creating texture and life to your creations online by making it seem more like a drawing. Another very fascinating tool which is occupied by Pixlr is the layer window. As we all are aware the layer window requires alot of memory and alot memory can be stored onto the window. This is really significant because of the fact that something of that much memory can be available to anyone who does or doesnt have the software to down load photoshop, and it is available at any time during the day or night. The thrid and final tool which caught my eye was the wand tool. This tool allows you to duplicate an image that you have already created. For example if I were to make an amazing circle and I am scared that I might mess up my picture because I need to copy the circle exactly as it was, I would use the wand tool and my picture wpuld be completed. The main reason why I chose Pixlr.com is because it is a photoshop online and its much more pleasing to the eye than photoshop, and its available to anyone who has the internet. You can visit Pixlr by clicking on this link: http://www.pixlr.com/editor/. Hamad Mirza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!