Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Clay Animator :D

Hey.
I chose Clay Animator, Clay Animator is a website used to work on various types of splendid stop motion effort. Clay Animator is used to give you tutorials on how to design, animate, and edit clay animation projects. You can also sketch out clay animations in their website giving you amazing idea's of how to create your own character in real life situations. Not only does it give you tutorials but, you can also look for awesome desktop wallpapers that they offer you :D This site has a very good appearance too, its very colorful and bright. Before I came into this Stopmotion class, this site was very useful into giving me some tutorials to get a hint of what this class was going to be like! I really enjoy working in this site and in this Stop Motion class and you should try visiting it sometime ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!