Saturday, May 22, 2010

Picnik's Great Photo Editing!



This program that I have chosen is basically based on pure photo editing. This program allows you to use tips to fully take over your picture and give it a makeover in every way you can with a different variety of tools . It includes features such as darkning, adding effects, changing the color, and even adding shapes to the picture to make it look nice. I especially like the "sharpen" tool where you are able to make the picture look very clear and sharp and it will allow you to see every detail that is in the picture as soon as you apply it to the photo. Another tool to use is also the exposure and contrast which slightly decides the picture's brightness. I really liked this program because it allows you to edit your photos like never before, you can literally change the color, shape, size, and add shapes which really makes the photos fun and interesting to watch. I specificley chose this tech because i'm really into the photo editing process, so this program attached to me instintly. This is the url for picnik, http://www.picnik.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!