Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photoshop Techniques


This website is a nice site that gives you tips on how to edit your Photoshop. It teaches you four ways to improve your Photoshop skills. First, I will explain all the four tips listed. The first tip shows you how to blur your image precisely so that your picture will look as if it is at a distance. The secong tip is how to make layers and filter the things in the background. The third tip is making a neon glow around your object and play arond with the lighting effects to make your picture look more realistic. I will show you how to make a neon glow to things in your background. In conclusion, I picked this website to show you some new things in Photoshop and some easy ways to edit photos. I learned how to play around with the lighting effects, also how to make the oject look more realistic by blurring things around it.
To view the Photoshop techniques visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!